RGC Group specializes in professional resume writing and creation. With the help of our copy writing team, in addition to writing your resume, we will help with cover letter writing and LinkedIn profile writing. We use data driven approaches that force automated hiring systems to place your resume on the top of their priority list.
Career planning is critical to the success of today’s executive who is seeking to expand current options for growth, development and career advancement, but who may or may not wish to make a career move now. Our program primarily focuses on calibration, preparation, and action planning to achieve long-term career goals.
The strategic career planning process gives executives an opportunity to apply decision analysis to the full range of available career options, including adjustment to current roles, advancement opportunities or retirement.
- Hands-on, highly customized process focuses on action and accountability
- Offers an alternative to traditional outplacement firms, featuring a comprehensive, personalized strategy unique to the executive
- Focuses exclusively on senior-level executives, with services to accommodate their complex needs in different career stages
- Provides sound coaching and career advice based on more than 50 years of experience in executive search and executive outplacement
- Helps each candidate develop a career strategy that takes him or her beyond the next position, based on long-term goals
- Increases effectiveness of newly appointed leaders or leaders assuming expanded roles
Our Executive Career Transition process carefully considers senior executives’ diverse transition needs and helps them identify appropriate career situations and evaluate opportunities. Services may include:
Career and Marketability Assessment. Includes a career review with a psychologist or licensed professional counselor. This interaction clarifies skills, interests, motivation and other personality characteristics that influence appropriate career directions.
Assessment instruments include:
- Behavioral Interviews
- The Birkman© Report
- The Birkman© Coaching Report
- CPI 260® Leadership Report
- The Leadership Effectiveness AnalysisTM
- Meyers Briggs MBTI® Step II Interpretive Report
- Personal Directions®
- Strong-Campbell Interests Inventory
Marketing Plan Development/Personal Preparation. Focuses on marketing and preparation and includes setting goals, developing a marketing plan, resume completion, networking training, communication enhancements, and interview preparation and training.